The realm of intimacy plays a vital role in a man's life. We are not just talking about reproduction (reproduction) or entertainment (relaxation and enjoyment) functions. The intensity of male potency significantly increases self-esteem. Therefore, the general mental state gives people a feeling of mental health. No wonder the most important and powerful gods in all pagan cultures are portrayed as huge penises.
Although centuries have passed since the age of paganism, high sexual desire is still considered an essential attribute of men, and "incompetence" is almost the most terrible insult. Unfortunately, due to a variety of factors, sexual dysfunction occurs more and more frequently, and this is actually not related to age-even a boy as young as 20 can be a victim of this disease.
Loss of masculinity-what is the reason?
Decreased effectiveness is very painful for male self-esteem. Alas, in our time, no one is immune from this scourge. It is believed that the main causes of this phenomenon are prostatitis and genital tumors, but in most cases, the reasons are much simpler:
- Malnutrition and vitamin deficiency
- Unhealthy lifestyle and bad habits
- Lack of physical activity
- Stress, fear and self-doubt
Of course, nine out of ten men will find all these points in their lives. But none of them require medication, which means you can achieve increased effectiveness on your own. Usually, half of the health problems can be solved by changing lifestyles: participating in sports, switching to proper nutrition, and minimizing stress.
Torture at work-change her, problems with your wife-have a heart-to-heart conversation or visit a family therapist. In the end, just change your attitude towards the situation, and only take what is really important to your heart, and use the motto "So So" for the rest.
Without connecting additional resources, the only thing you cannot do may be to fill your body with vitamins. Unfortunately, most vitamins are not produced in our body, but can only come from outside. It is impossible to get the required amount of food (unless you are prepared to absorb two and a half lemons or three hundred grams of garlic a day, of course). Therefore, it is absolutely strongly recommended that everyone, men, women and children, in addition to food, supplement vitamins every day.
Men's most vitamins
Because of their faster metabolism compared to women, men have their own "masculine" characteristics: they are initially stronger, longer-lasting, and require intercourse more often. But the same accelerated metabolism will also bring adverse effects: the speed of organ aging increases and the risk of cardiovascular disease increases. Therefore, in order to keep all aspects of the body's functions at an appropriate level, representatives of human powers should pay close attention to the following vitamins.
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Increase the tone of the body, thereby slowing down overall aging and helping to maintain energy
- It removes excess cholesterol (which means it reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases caused by it) and usually has a beneficial effect on blood vessels
- Participate in the production of testosterone and many other hormones, that is, contribute to a good erection, which is necessary to improve sperm quality
- Polyunsaturated acids increase male libido
Exist in various vegetable oils, nuts, beans, green onions, celery and egg yolks.
Vitamin A (retinol)
- Stimulate the production of hormones (especially testosterone)
- Reduce the risk of various infections
- Very good for eyesight
It has the highest content in carrots and pumpkins, apricots, parsley and spinach.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Reduce the negative effects of nicotine and alcohol
- Improve immunity, is an excellent way to prevent inflammation (for example, prostate)
- Normalize blood pressure and reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular disease
- Increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls, improve blood circulation (and genitals)
- Participate in the synthesis of male hormones
It is found in citrus, cabbage, carrots, parsley and green onions.
B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B9, B12)
- Supports metabolic rate and oxygenation of cells
- They are extremely important to the functioning of the brain. A functioning brain means that all organs can function normally.
- Responsible for cell division, the renewal of the body (especially the liver)
- Participate in the synthesis of DNA molecules and improve sperm quality
- Promote the production of hormones, including testosterone
Exist in marine fish, dairy products, nuts, beans, carrots and brewer's yeast.
Group D vitamins (D2, D3)
- Promote the absorption of calcium, make bones and nails stronger
- Promote the production of testosterone
Most are found in fish oil. It is abundant in dairy products, seafood, and quail eggs.
Several important micronutrients
This is a real building material that enhances male effectiveness, because without it, testosterone molecules cannot be formed. In addition, this trace element has a positive effect on sperm motility. Exist in fish and seafood, nuts, garlic and egg yolks.
Without it, men's effectiveness will not only decrease, but also cause infertility. It is found in the same foods as zinc, as well as tomatoes and corn.
When the required amount of vitamins is present in the body, it immediately attracts attention: the hair is shiny, the skin is radiant, and the body is full of vitality. Alas, nature did not reward us for our own ability to produce them for some reason, so scientists had to create synthetic vitamins. There are many different vitamin complexes, and even special multivitamins-that can improve men's effectiveness.
Therefore, if you find that your libido is decreased, decreased libido, and continued fatigue, you obviously need to exercise and drink a range of vitamins for men. take care of yourself!